Rocking Horse Pictures Limited, is a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 25 - 28 Field Street, London, WC1X 9DA, company registration no. 07603430.
What data do we collect?
We commonly collect personal identification data to conduct our business activities that may include:
- Contact details (e.g. name, company name, job title, work and mobile telephone numbers, email and postal address).
- Professional details (e.g. job and career history, educational background and professional memberships, published articles).
- Financial information (e.g. taxes, payroll, pensions, bank details).
We typically do not collect sensitive or special categories of personal data about individuals. When we do need to process sensitive personal data, it is with the consent of the individual unless it is obtained indirectly for legitimate purposes. Examples of sensitive personal data we may obtain include:
- Other financial information (e.g. investment interests, assets, insolvency records).
- Information provided to us by our clients in the course of a professional engagement.
How do we use personal data?Rocking Horse Pictures only collects necessary personal data to fulfil the purpose of carrying out our business activities. We do not sell on personal data.
How do we store personal data?
Rocking Horse Pictures securely stores personal data with reputable digital services providers. You may ask us to delete your personal data by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
For further information about how we handle your data please email: email@example.com